www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:47 am 
Im not a player, I just post alot.

Vehicle: 4500ish TJ, 2013 Raptor SCrew
I bought this Jeep about 10 years ago. Unfortunately my priorities and interests have changed and I am moving into road cars and Porsches. I have a new Porsche project that I’m pursuing and I want to thin out my current vehicle stash, starting with this Jeep that I’ve modified to the limit that I’m willing to take it. It’s still full bodied and drives on the street, legally. There’s a couple gray areas but the steering, drivetrain, and all body components are 100% road legal and that’s what I wanted. I wanted a race car in Jeep’s clothing and this is very very close. I wanted to chop the rear of the frame off the Jeep but I don’t have the time. I’m willing to share the CAD files for that frame chop with the new owner and I’m including all spares and extra parts in the asking price including a set of 2.5x14 Radflo triple bypasses and the brackets for them. Most of the parts on the Jeep are new as I don’t get to use it very much and I don’t beat on my Jeep or thrash on parts. Everything was made with 4500 Ultra4 rules in mind so if you wanted to race this Jeep it would be an easy transition. Add door bars, safety gear, fuel cell, and go. It would do just fine in a race with the rear bypasses added. Weighs 4200lbs with full fuel and steel armor so it would be around 4000 with aluminum armor and safety gear. Everything on the build was intended to be lightweight with the exception of the current armor for trail wheel purposes. It's also very low, under 73" at the top of the windshield frame with 5-6" of uptravel.

I’m not looking for trades at the moment but I’m entertaining all serious cash offers since this is a bit of a special vehicle and it’s hard to place a real value on it in comparison to others.

Asking $30,000, located in Lacey, WA and can help final deliver. Have a 16ft car hauler that I can include for an extra $1500. If my asking price is met I’ll include all the spares, extra parts, bypass shocks, etc..

1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ, originally a 4.0/AX-15/NP231 with rebuilt title from a front end collision. I chopped off the frame in front of the motor mounts and tubed out the entire front end. Also has custom radiator, winch mount, grill and hood mounts, trans cooler and mount, battery mount, and the list goes on. All work was done by me. It’s not 100% perfect but it all works and I only used high quality parts for the build. All tubing is 1.75”x.120 DOM or thicker for links and track bars. More details below.

Spec Sheet:

Engine
2002 GM LM7 5.3L V8 from Silverado
165k miles, fresh Amsoil oil and filter
Trailblazer SS (TBSS) intake and PTM 90mm Throttle Body
Lokar throttle cable and custom bracket (drive by cable)
TBSS 33lb injectors and TBSS fuel rails
Knock sensor delete kit
Brian Tooley Stage 3 truck cam, springs, seals
LS2 timing chain
Melling M295 oil pump
Fresh front cover and main seal with new bolt
F-body accessories with Goat Built bracket kit
AN braided fuel line everywhere, all AN fittings, no cheap stuff
More updates here and there, truck coils, etc
Big oiled air filter meant for running the desert
150tunes engine tuning
New PSI standalone LS conversion harness, 4l80e adapter
All stainless steel exhaust with stainless Speed Engineering headers
Race Venom 300 series muffler with turndown, sounds amazing
Fresh plugs, wires, oil change, etc. etc. very well taken care of

This little 5.3L is FAST and I love the idle. Not too lumpy, not too smooth either. Wide open throttle sounds exactly like I wanted and ripping at the dunes at 70mph is a blast.

Transmission
1994 GM 4L80E from a Express Van
Transgo HD2 shift kit
Fresh Valvoline fluid and Wix filter
Brand new internal wiring harness and plug
Jake’s Performance 3000 stall converter (hauls ass)
GM to Atlas/D300 shorty adapter
Winter’s shifter
Big Griffin cooler with dedicated fan
AN8 fittings throughout

Transfer Case
Stak Driver Drop Dana 300
Stock 2.7 gears
Stock outputs
Fresh fluid
New bearings and seals
32 spline input
NWF Cable Shifters (work really well)

New Tom woods 1310 CV drivelines with 1350 axle ends

Front axle
Eaton H072 center diff
30 spline 14 Bolt Locker
Custom inner seals, uses Dana 60 inner seal system
Coleman Racing outer tube seals
USA made chromoly inner shafts by CJ66Dean
Stock Dodge Unit Bearing Dana 60 outers
Double shear passenger’s knuckle, beefy
5.14 factory Eaton Gears in fantastic shape
65” WMS to WMS
New D60 calipers
New Drilled, vented, slotted rotors and pads
Beefy DIY diff cover armor
Off the shelf parts store brake lines, easy to find

If you know anything about these Eaton axles, they’re HUGE and STOUT with dropout thirds and giant gears. Takes 14 bolt lockers and shafts.

Rear axle
Eaton H072 factory housing
Eaton no-spin 14 spline axle
63” WMS
New Chevy calipers, rotors, and pads
5.14 gears
Extra set of Eaton shafts
Extra set of 14 Bolt Shafts
Beefy DIY diff cover armor
Off the shelf parts store brake lines, easy to find

Also have extra set of pristine Eaton 5.14 gears in box, maybe 500 miles on those gears

Steering
4500 Ultra4 style steering
Two pumps, one Lee Power Steering CB pump, 5.0 GPM 1600psi and a PSC 1200x TC pump
PSC 2.25” bore double ended ram, refreshed
7075 aluminum steering links, 7/8” offset heims, beefy ram mount
4 steering box choices for different steering ratios: 2.25 turns, 2.75 turns, 3.25 turns, 4 turns lock to lock
PSC 3.25 turn box current installed (box disabled internally, mechanical only right now but can be converted back)
3 Sweet Steering Servos: (2) .250 valve and (1) .235, .235 is installed
All AN lines everywhere with 100R5 hoses for all pressure lines
Amsoil power steering fluid
PSC reservoir and filter
Finned anodized cooler
Extra pulleys, fittings, servo and steering box parts, seals, etc.

Have enough bungs and tube to remake the drag link and track bar if needed, just wanted them to be a little lighter

Body and Chassis
3 Link Front, 4 Link Rear
All lower links are from Heretic Fab, 2”x.250” 4340 and cryo frozen after heat treat
Uppers are all 1.75x.120, have bungs and tube to make new rear uppers if needed
2.625” large Currie Johnny Joints for the entire suspension
¼” steel skid plate for belly and engine skid
High clearance suspension, nothing drags, nothing gets hung up
Rear is high clearance to the tub – tub is all INTACT, no big cuts made to the tub at all and still plenty of room for uptravel
Custom 6” front stretch with new custom steering box mount on the tube frame
NO BUMP STEER due to the planning and fab on the front geometry
Steering is nice and firm enough to not move around but free enough to steer easily
Coleman Racing Sway Bars front and rear, keeps it working like a race car
Custom aluminum sway bar links, double shear mounts in front, fresh heims
All around: Fox 2.0x14 Coilovers with reservoirs and PAC/Eibach springs tuned by FullStack Motorsports
Rear has 2.0x3.0” Fox bumps, front has Timbrens
Fuel tank in the bed, have plans for a fuel cell (RCI 2162A, also have fuel pump for it BNIB)
Rear frame is completely planned out for the chop, easy to do, just don’t have the time currently.
3/16” steel sliders, corner armor, and other armor pieces

Misc Items
1.75x.120 DOM 6 point cage
Honda Civic SI seats, super comfy
Have a set of Mastercraft bucket seats that can go with it
PRP 5.3 harnesses
(2) Alpine amplifiers
(2) 5.25” Kicker speakers and brackets for dash
(2) Crawl Tunes speaker pods with Kicker 6.5” speakers
(3) PRP orange lined tool bags
Premium high lift jack with mount behind the seats
(2) Fire Extinguisher quick release mounts with extinguisher units
SheJ Racing Fiberglass JK hood and grill
3M Vinyl matte black wrap
Grill, cowl, and rear tailgate are painted, paint code to match
Spare near new TJ dash
Loud racing horns
Optima Red Top battery, TG battery mount
Rear amber safety lights, LED tail lights
7” LED headlights with halo rings, work amazing
Overhead light rack built for large round driving floods
(4) VisionX 8.7” round Baja Lights with spare parts to make a 5th
PSC rear bumper
Warn M8000 winch
TRE orange winch rope, safety thimble, recovery stretch rope, 3 soft shackles, bling bling snatch block
Griffin radiator, automatic relay and kick-on for integrated Volvo fan and relay
(5) Falken Wildpeak MT01s with good tread left
(4) BTR beadlocks, matte black powdercoat, orange rings
Duke Engineering Solutions decals can be removed prior to sale

Spare unit bearings, joints, AN fittings, pumps, steering gear, links, axles, bungs, adapters, etc. etc. will be included for the asking price. TONS of spare parts including the entire spare set of guts of the D300 and two Eaton third member housings and bearings so you’ll never need to find more.

I’ve poured thousands of hours of time into this Jeep. It’s very well built and could have a few things improved but I just don’t have the heart to dig into it anymore. I’ve taken it from a weekend cruiser for a wife and made it my desert running rock crawler that can still hit the street. It needs a little bit of work to get the last couple details ironed out but the major work and investment is done. I’m very sad to see it go but I’m moving onto new things and I’m tired of watching this sit in my garage. I don’t need to sell it and I’m not desperate to get it out of my garage yet. It is ALWAYS garage kept, never left out. It’s not a show Jeep, don’t expect that. It is a caged animal and loves to RIP. It’s crawled some of the funnest trails at Hammers and also ran to the gas station later that day. It’s hit whoops at 65 and then cruised back to camp unscathed. It preran over 200 miles of the KOH course each year. It’s been a blast to own and work on but my heart is just going to different places with my vehicles and time. I want it to go to a good home and hopefully someone who will continue to work on it and upgrade it to become the very best racing street Jeep it can be. Thanks for looking, feel free to ask questions. I will add more items to the listing as they come to mind as I’m sure I’ve forgotten things.

Build thread is here:
https://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/jeep-hardcore-tech/1017927-project-piss-off-my-neighbors-set-my-condo-fire.html

My 2013 Ford Raptor tow rig will be available at a later date as well if anyone is interested in that too.

Tons of pics available, just ask.

Example of the CAD files I'll share to help build future projects such as the rear bypass mounts that have already been designed:

Dunes run at near WOT, we hit 82mph in 4hi that day and it had more. Scary fast. This is only 65mph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i59Se9SJBeY

walkaround video showing it off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqjSpNIWcX8