www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm 
Offline
Dragon Wang
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5952
Location: Merica
Vehicle: Aluminum Falcon (Stormtrooper Edition)
PNWJeep Most Active Wheeler Award:

The most active wheeler award shall refer to anyone who wheels and posts detailed trip reports, pictures and willingly participates with trail repairs and organized clean ups. A tangible item will be awarded seasonally to the winner. PNWJeep club members are not eligible to win, this is purely for forum users, their friends, family and guests.

The "Trip Reports" forum will be continually monitored by the club throughout the season and internally voted on upon conclusion.

Fall = September 22 - December 20
Winter = December 21 - March 19
Spring = March 20 - June 20
Summer = June 21 - September 21

Links from other forums or Facebook will not be accepted. Any inappropriate photos will be removed at the discretion of PNWJeep.


Since we are starting this in the middle of a season, the first award will be judged on the time period of today November 5th to December 20. More info on the actual award will be shared soon. So be safe, hit the trails and post up what you're doing. This should be exciting, and we can't wait to see some pictures.

Image

_________________
Myke8675309 wrote:
Advantage Johnson :f2:



http://www.facebook.com/TKOMotorsports
http://www.auburncarrepair.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:52 pm 
Offline
I'm really Rebecca Black
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:12 pm
Posts: 6564
Location: Renton, WA
Vehicle: 2000 Frameless wonder
We all know I do the best trip reports.

_________________
2000 Cherokee, 4.0, AT, power windows, custom wheels and tires.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:25 am 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:44 am
Posts: 290
Vehicle: 1999 Wrangler
Cool idea

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

_________________
'99 TJ Teraflex short arm lift, rear 44 with an e-locker, 30 front with a Powertrax, 4.56 gears, 35's TeraLow 2low kit


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:58 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:58 pm
Posts: 1653
Location: Anacortes, WA
Vehicle: '69 Bronco
Great idea. I'm sure I won't be winning anything any time soon but, I look forward reading what people post in an attempt to win. Let the games begin! :thumbsup:

Baller

_________________
When the battle drum beats, it is too late to sharpen your sword.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:28 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 2731
Location: Mill Creek, Wa
Vehicle: Buggy pile
I dont have a shot in hell of winning this :-(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

_________________
07 5.9: DD


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:13 am 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Posts: 796
Location: Vancouver, WA
Vehicle: yep
Do you need my address, or should I just pick the award up on our next run? :dunno:

_________________
Image

FullStack MotorSports. For all levels of performance.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:26 am 
Offline
mmmmmmaintenance?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 19415
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Vehicle: .
09' JKU-R
93' Zombie CYJ
04' SuperDuty Diesel
So "MikeM, the Little Baby Jesus of Wheeling" cannot participate?

_________________
Image
Quitters Rule


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:01 am 
Offline
Delicious Meat Replacement
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 3182
Location: Duvall, WA
Galford wrote:
So "MikeM, the Little Baby Jesus of Wheeling" cannot participate?

This whole thing was his idea and 'No'. Well, club members can participate (I.E. post trip reports people!), they just can't win.

_________________
KF7RKI

"The man who has done his level best, and who is conscious that he has done his best, is a success, even though the world may write him down as a failure." – BC Forbes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:32 am 
Offline
mmmmmmaintenance?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 19415
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Vehicle: .
09' JKU-R
93' Zombie CYJ
04' SuperDuty Diesel
RickMac wrote:
Galford wrote:
So "MikeM, the Little Baby Jesus of Wheeling" cannot participate?

This whole thing was his idea and 'No'. Well, club members can participate (I.E. post trip reports people!), they just can't win.


I know it was his idea. He is the most active member on the board. :thumbsup:

_________________
Image
Quitters Rule


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 pm 
Offline
I *heart* the Huskies
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:53 pm
Posts: 2903
Location: Tualatin Or
Vehicle: 2001 Jeep TJ, 2011 JK, 2006.5 Duramax, 2004 Focus, XR400r
oltmann wrote:
Do you need my address, or should I just pick the award up on our next run? :dunno:



Agreed. I think KO will sweep this...... :lol:

_________________
2001 TJ with a salvage title and some other stuff
http://www.facebook.com/PORWheelers
Image


Wang90XJ wrote:
I'll make sure to post shit all night long while I'm at work so that when you clowns wake up everything is a R


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:46 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:13 pm
Posts: 2784
Location: SE Seattle/Renton, WA
oltmann wrote:
Do you need my address, or should I just pick the award up on our next run? :dunno:


Who are you and where did u come from. :roflmao:

Good to see your still around.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:21 am 
Offline
Delicious Meat Replacement
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 3182
Location: Duvall, WA
Galford wrote:
RickMac wrote:
Galford wrote:
So "MikeM, the Little Baby Jesus of Wheeling" cannot participate?

This whole thing was his idea and 'No'. Well, club members can participate (I.E. post trip reports people!), they just can't win.


I know it was his idea. He is the most active member on the board. :thumbsup:

You sure?

_________________
KF7RKI

"The man who has done his level best, and who is conscious that he has done his best, is a success, even though the world may write him down as a failure." – BC Forbes


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 am 
Offline
mmmmmmaintenance?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 19415
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Vehicle: .
09' JKU-R
93' Zombie CYJ
04' SuperDuty Diesel
Of course I'm sure, I know everything. Obviously.

_________________
Image
Quitters Rule


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 am 
Offline
I *heart* Galford
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 am
Posts: 957
Location: Newcastle, WA
Vehicle: The Hulk
Do my trips to do some mall crawling count? Because if that's so, I'm so gonna win.

_________________
Galford wrote:
Asians can drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:06 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5779
Location: North Bend
Vehicle: 98-TJ
dizzle247 wrote:
Do my trips to do some mall crawling count? Because if that's so, I'm so gonna win.


Were you at the outlet mall in North Bend on Saturday?

_________________
98 - TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:20 am 
Offline
I *heart* Galford
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 am
Posts: 957
Location: Newcastle, WA
Vehicle: The Hulk
ryan2l wrote:
dizzle247 wrote:
Do my trips to do some mall crawling count? Because if that's so, I'm so gonna win.


Were you at the outlet mall in North Bend on Saturday?


I was a few times.

1st time to buy socks
2nd time to drop off cars
3rd time to pick up cars

Why you no say hi?

_________________
Galford wrote:
Asians can drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:39 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5779
Location: North Bend
Vehicle: 98-TJ
dizzle247 wrote:
ryan2l wrote:
dizzle247 wrote:
Do my trips to do some mall crawling count? Because if that's so, I'm so gonna win.


Were you at the outlet mall in North Bend on Saturday?


I was a few times.

1st time to buy socks
2nd time to drop off cars
3rd time to pick up cars

Why you no say hi?


Because I saw you on the freeway, then kept going into town as you turned into the mall.

_________________
98 - TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:54 am 
Offline
I *heart* Galford
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:06 am
Posts: 957
Location: Newcastle, WA
Vehicle: The Hulk
ryan2l wrote:
dizzle247 wrote:
ryan2l wrote:
dizzle247 wrote:
Do my trips to do some mall crawling count? Because if that's so, I'm so gonna win.


Were you at the outlet mall in North Bend on Saturday?


I was a few times.

1st time to buy socks
2nd time to drop off cars
3rd time to pick up cars

Why you no say hi?


Because I saw you on the freeway, then kept going into town as you turned into the mall.


Ahh gotcha.

_________________
Galford wrote:
Asians can drive.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:43 pm 
Offline
Nut Knots

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 2396
Location: insert location here
ryan2l wrote:

Because I saw you on the freeway, then kept going into town as you turned into the mall.

Best trip report evar! :thumbsup:

_________________
Galford wrote:
But after seeing the results, I would cut any Dogs leg off and not think twice.

:thumbsup:


'08 Dodge diesel quad cab
'95 Jeep wrangler


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:40 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5779
Location: North Bend
Vehicle: 98-TJ
bgbubabrwn wrote:
ryan2l wrote:

Because I saw you on the freeway, then kept going into town as you turned into the mall.

Best trip report evar! :thumbsup:


Especially since I didn't know it was him. I knew it was an asian in a green WJ, so there was a chance that it was him

_________________
98 - TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:37 am 
Offline
***SOULDOZER***
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:02 am
Posts: 3760
Location: Bellingham, WA
Vehicle: Ginger Geep
Bumping this back into attention with a few NEW changes. Maybe you noticed (and maybe you didn't), but we biffed-it and missed announcing a winner for the spring award. We'd like to continue forward with doing this award, but a few things will be different from here-on-out:

1) We'll be calling this award what it is: The Best Trip Report Award.

2) Nominations will be done by YOU.If you read a trip report and think it is worthy of winning the prize, post up stating that you've "Nominated" the report and the person who posted it, then copy and paste the link to the report in the seasonal nomination thread, which will be stickied at the top of the Trip Report section. Nominations will be taken throughout the entirety of each season. And no nominating yourself, cheater.

3) Voting will be done by YOU. At the end of each season, a voting thread will be made, all of the nominations will be listed, and we'll leave it open for a week of voting. At the end of the week, we'll have our winner for that season's Best Trip Report.

4) About that PRIZE; each season the winner of the Best Trip Report Award will receive a Master-Pull gear bag (http://www.masterpull.com/small-gear-bag-black/) and a $50 gift certificate to use towards any Master-Pull products. We'll also randomly throw in additional prizes as they are offered up.

All of the other information listed in Jesse's original post, which is quoted below, still stands, including the date ranges for the seasons. Nominations for The Best Trip Report, Summer 2014 will start today, and end on September 21st, at which time we'll create a voting thread, and nominations for the Fall award will begin.


So, get out there and go wheeling, but when you get back be sure to post up a trip report to satisfy all of us web-wheelers' craving, and who knows, maybe you'll win some stuff.


Wang90XJ wrote:
PNWJeep Most Active Wheeler Award:

The most active wheeler award shall refer to anyone who wheels and posts detailed trip reports, pictures and willingly participates with trail repairs and organized clean ups. A tangible item will be awarded seasonally to the winner. PNWJeep club members are not eligible to win, this is purely for forum users, their friends, family and guests.

The "Trip Reports" forum will be continually monitored by the club throughout the season and internally voted on upon conclusion.

Fall = September 22 - December 20
Winter = December 21 - March 19
Spring = March 20 - June 20
Summer = June 21 - September 21

Links from other forums or Facebook will not be accepted. Any inappropriate photos will be removed at the discretion of PNWJeep.


Since we are starting this in the middle of a season, the first award will be judged on the time period of today November 5th to December 20. More info on the actual award will be shared soon. So be safe, hit the trails and post up what you're doing. This should be exciting, and we can't wait to see some pictures.

Image

_________________
'97 XJ Trail Rig
'04 Duramax Tow Rig


MASTER-PULL--AMSTEEL BLUE
The Leader in Synthetic Ropes.


Last edited by Lyle on Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group