www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:51 pm 
Offline
Dragon Wang
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5951
Location: Merica
Vehicle: Aluminum Falcon (Stormtrooper Edition)
Going to try and go up to harvest a try.
I've been told that a permit can be had at the Elbe store and trees can be taken up off the NF59 road, where there looks to be a good amount of snow piling up.

Any one else interested in going?

_________________
Myke8675309 wrote:
Advantage Johnson :f2:



http://www.facebook.com/TKOMotorsports
http://www.auburncarrepair.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 pm 
Offline
Never go full Rich-ard
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 35791
Location: Auburn, WA
Vehicle: V8 TJ
Possibly interested in wheeling, not sure i'd gather a tree.

_________________
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad, for ALL your offroad needs! 253-939-5019
http://www.auburncarrepair.com
Quote:
Overkill is under-rated

Quote:
When times get tough fat people get thin, thin people get dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 pm 
Offline
Medium Pulp
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:49 pm
Posts: 2564
Location: washington
You can buy a tree permit for 10 bucks in Enumclaw and then go to greenwater to cut a tree I think the permits are five bucks in elbe.

_________________
Bryan Peterson | WOHVA | PNWJeep | Eldorado Dust Devils


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
Dragon Wang
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5951
Location: Merica
Vehicle: Aluminum Falcon (Stormtrooper Edition)
dirk wrote:
I think the permits are five bucks in elbe.


I was told the same. I'm looking to try something new, so yeah Elbe

_________________
Myke8675309 wrote:
Advantage Johnson :f2:



http://www.facebook.com/TKOMotorsports
http://www.auburncarrepair.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline
Dragon Wang
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5951
Location: Merica
Vehicle: Aluminum Falcon (Stormtrooper Edition)
Avanteone wrote:
Possibly interested in wheeling, not sure i'd gather a tree.

Do it! My thought was to go rally up the snow as far as we can or want, and then snag me a tree on the way out.

_________________
Myke8675309 wrote:
Advantage Johnson :f2:



http://www.facebook.com/TKOMotorsports
http://www.auburncarrepair.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:58 pm 
Offline
Freedom Steak!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 2865
Location: Covington
Vehicle: 99 xj
Wang90XJ wrote:
Going to try and go up to harvest a try.
I've been told that a permit can be had at the Elbe store and trees can be taken up off the NF59 road, where there looks to be a good amount of snow piling up.

Any one else interested in going?

How would you get the tree out of the woods?

_________________
Wang90XJ wrote:
Point me to the Dongs :brows:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:03 pm 
Offline
Never go full Rich-ard
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 35791
Location: Auburn, WA
Vehicle: V8 TJ
bmfm64 wrote:
Wang90XJ wrote:
Going to try and go up to harvest a try.
I've been told that a permit can be had at the Elbe store and trees can be taken up off the NF59 road, where there looks to be a good amount of snow piling up.

Any one else interested in going?

How would you get the tree out of the woods?



:roflmao:

_________________
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad, for ALL your offroad needs! 253-939-5019
http://www.auburncarrepair.com
Quote:
Overkill is under-rated

Quote:
When times get tough fat people get thin, thin people get dead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:01 pm 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:38 pm
Posts: 227
I might be in on this if I can get parts and time to fix my transfer case before the weekend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 am 
Offline
Dragon Wang
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5951
Location: Merica
Vehicle: Aluminum Falcon (Stormtrooper Edition)
snow wrote:
I might be in on this if I can get parts and time to fix my transfer case before the weekend.


Looks like my parts won't be here in time, so I am out. Which is extra dumb as this was my idea.

_________________
Myke8675309 wrote:
Advantage Johnson :f2:



http://www.facebook.com/TKOMotorsports
http://www.auburncarrepair.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xmas tree run 12-9
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:29 pm 
Offline
you guessed it, web wheeler
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:58 pm
Posts: 22
Location: Auburn
Vehicle: Toyota
Wang90XJ wrote:
snow wrote:
I might be in on this if I can get parts and time to fix my transfer case before the weekend.


Looks like my parts won't be here in time, so I am out. Which is extra dumb as this was my idea.


Damn....I was interested in going

_________________
1990 Toyota 4runner
2001 F250 Superduty
and a few Honda Three Wheelers


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group