www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:06 pm 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
Getting a couple of jeeps to do some wheeling

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:52 pm 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
Carlitos wrote:
Getting a couple of jeeps to do some wheeling

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Anybody else want to go

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:15 am 
Offline
drinks are on me!
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:56 am
Posts: 80
Location: Selah WA
Vehicle: Looking on craigslist for the next sweet rust bucket.
I might want to join in. I will be coming from the yakima area so if so I will just meet you out at elby that morning. I will let you know in a week if i am going to do it.

_________________
2014 Dune JKU
1990 Comanche project viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39048


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:23 pm 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
[THUMBS UP SIGN]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:13 am 
Offline
whew, finally

Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 10:46 am
Posts: 282
Location: Puyallup
Vehicle: 1978 CJ5
I would be so in for this, but this weekend I'm cutting my Jeep in half. I'm stretching it to CJ-6 specs. I really want to hit Elbe with you guys someday. Maybe the Fall.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:16 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Posts: 7
I am down, but I am a total newbie. I have friends that are "jeep" people and are some of the coolest people I know, but they live across the country. I just bought a TJ becacase it was a great deal and we have wanted to get into jeeping, Lifted 33's with a winch. I really do not know what it is capible of yet. (I plan to upgrade axels and lockers, but would like to see what it can do now) I have a ton of experence on ATVs and been mudding in old pickups, but we are just getting into jeeping. My wife and I would love to meet some cool people and test the jeep but don't want to hold anyone back. Let me know if we can tag along.

Thanks
Pat & Jamie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:56 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
Looking4Mud wrote:
I am down, but I am a total newbie. I have friends that are "jeep" people and are some of the coolest people I know, but they live across the country. I just bought a TJ becacase it was a great deal and we have wanted to get into jeeping, Lifted 33's with a winch. I really do not know what it is capible of yet. (I plan to upgrade axels and lockers, but would like to see what it can do now) I have a ton of experence on ATVs and been mudding in old pickups, but we are just getting into jeeping. My wife and I would love to meet some cool people and test the jeep but don't want to hold anyone back. Let me know if we can tag along.

Thanks
Pat & Jamie

Welcome to jeepin, come on out well have lots of fun. U might have to take some by passess on some of the trails . Do u know where Elbe ORV park is ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:58 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
Carlitos wrote:
Getting a couple of jeeps to do some wheeling

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Lets meet at main staging area 9:30 ,hit the trails by 10:00

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:16 am 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Posts: 7
I have never been there, but should have no problem finding it... Google says about 1:30 from where I am (Lake Tapps)

we will plan to be there at 9:30 Thanks for the invite


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
If not sure we can meet at the town of elbe then u can follow us in .discovery pass needed and bring a lunch

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:29 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Posts: 7
I found this for directions.. Start at Elbe. Go east on SR-706 for 6.3 miles. Turn left on 278 Avenue East. Go 3.1 miles. Keep right. Go .6 miles. Turn left for .1 miles to trailhead.

looks easy enough if this is not the spot I can meet in Elbe if that is eaiser.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:03 pm 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:03 pm
Posts: 1160
Location: bremerton
Vehicle: TJ
Looking4Mud wrote:
I found this for directions.. Start at Elbe. Go east on SR-706 for 6.3 miles. Turn left on 278 Avenue East. Go 3.1 miles. Keep right. Go .6 miles. Turn left for .1 miles to trailhead.

looks easy enough if this is not the spot I can meet in Elbe if that is eaiser.

Sounds about right

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Elbe march 11
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:15 pm 
Offline
Newbie

Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:56 pm
Posts: 7
Great Time! Thanks Carlitos for organizing and letting us tag along... We had a Blast!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group