www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:47 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:44 am 
Offline
Village Elder

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 11084
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
This order will close Saturday, September 26.

Orders placed before the deadline will be available about 10 days later.

We must have 12 embroidered items and 12 screen print items to complete an order. Less than that will require we hold over until the next order.

T-shirts are available in short or long sleeve, they are 100% heavy pre-shrunk cotton and are available in black with silver ink, blue with silver ink, green with tan ink or heather gray with black ink. On the back is the full size logo seen at the top of this webpage and the front left has the new logo, similar to the rear, with the mountains and Pacific NorthWest Jeep spelled out. The web address is no longer used on the front .

The sweatshirts and hoodies are 80% cotton-20% polyester, they clean up well and don't tend to pill around the neck. They have a nice heavy weight. They come in the same color combos as the t-shirts above (except khaki) and also have the PNWJeep logo on the back with the new logo on the front.

Baseball hats are available in a variety of colors-black, bright navy, cardinal red, hunter green or beige stone. All will have the new logo stitched on the front in a contrasting color. They are a soft feel, 100% cotton brushed canvas, unstructured, low profile with a D-ring buckle for one size fits all, stitched eyelets and a curved bill.

Beanies are also available in black, navy, stone, gray and pink. Like the baseball hats, they will be embroidered with the new logo in a contrasting color.

Sizes:

Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large, 3X and 4X
Other sizes, including children's, are available....PM me with requests.

Please indicate the quantity, color, type and size of each item you want. Be prepared to pay, preferably with PayPal, when the order is ready to go in.

Pricing: PNWJeep Member price/Public price

$12/$15 t-shirt, short sleeve

$15/$20 t-shirt, long sleeve

$20/$25 sweatshirt

$27/$30 hoodie

$10/$15 baseball hat

$10/$15 beanie

Add $4 for 3X or 4X sizing.

Add $1 to your payment if you want to send a PayPal payment. The address is membership@pnwjeep.com.

The order may be closed sooner if the numbers drop off and it seems like I have them all. There will be an opportunity to order for the next delivery if you miss this one.

Prices do not include delivery. I can make Priority Mail shipments via USPS at flat rate prices. Beyond that we'll have to figure something out.

Non-member orders must be prepaid. Orders will not be accepted from those that have failed to complete them in the past.

PM me with any questions, post your order here in the thread. Please be specific about color and sizing.

_________________
www.crawlmag.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 4278
Location: Puyallup
Vehicle: 97 TJ Sport Kinda Built
(1)X-large hoodie: Black/Silver,
(1)X-large longsleeve T-shirt: Black/silver
and 1 medium hoodie blue/silver for the wifey
Please.

I assume ther will be some shrinking one washed and dried, correct?

_________________
Member of the Eldorado Dust Devils 4x4 Club


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:53 am 
Offline
Team Cupcake
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Middle of Effin nowhere...MO
Vehicle: 97 TJ & 97 XJ
1 Large grey hoodie please. Paypal enroute.

PAID

_________________
Two time and reigning Scavenger Hunt Champions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:41 am 
Offline
true Patriot
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 15630
Location: WA
Vehicle: 07 JK...seriously???
I'm still waiting for their to be a shirt color option of Sand w/black printing. Any chance?

_________________
كافر - Infidel
...lighten up Francis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 am 
Offline
Village Elder

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 11084
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
bryansJP wrote:
I'm still waiting for their to be a shirt color option of Sand w/black printing. Any chance?


If you're willing to take a chance, let me see what I can do.

_________________
www.crawlmag.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:34 am 
Offline
mmmmmmaintenance?
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:48 pm
Posts: 19415
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Vehicle: .
09' JKU-R
93' Zombie CYJ
04' SuperDuty Diesel
1 - XXL Sand/Black if available
1 - XXL Green/Tan Hoodie.

_________________
Image
Quitters Rule


Last edited by Galford on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:11 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:47 am
Posts: 6947
Location: Beaverton, Oregon
Vehicle: Tee-jay
I would also get a sand/khaki t-shirt.

_________________
FullStack MotorSports. For all levels of performance.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:23 am 
Offline
Soy una gran cosa
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 8071
Location: Way up North.
Vehicle: '51 Power Wagon
John90XJ wrote:
bryansJP wrote:
I'm still waiting for their to be a shirt color option of Sand w/black printing. Any chance?


If you're willing to take a chance, let me see what I can do.


I would also like one of these.

1 Large sand/tan w/black print, short sleeve T (if available)
1 XL black hoodie.

_________________
Image PNW Jeep Club member


Last edited by JB on Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:43 am 
Offline
Team Cupcake
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 4040
Location: Middle of Effin nowhere...MO
Vehicle: 97 TJ & 97 XJ
If this works out, I'm in for 1 XL SS tshirt :cool:

_________________
Two time and reigning Scavenger Hunt Champions.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:26 am 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm
Posts: 649
Location: Redmond
Vehicle: 2013 Rubicon, 2.5" & 33s
not sure why it says ...

"$10/$15 baseball hat"

If I get to choose, I pick 10!

are there 2 styles?

thanks
Kurt

_________________
My 2013 Rubicon: https://sites.google.com/site/vfrkurt/jeeprubicon
Previous JK Saraha:http://ducatifriedrich.googlepages.com/08sahara
My Motorcycles:https://sites.google.com/site/vfrkurt/home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 4278
Location: Puyallup
Vehicle: 97 TJ Sport Kinda Built
kurtfriedrich wrote:
not sure why it says ...

"$10/$15 baseball hat"

If I get to choose, I pick 10!

are there 2 styles?

thanks
Kurt



$10 is for the PNWJ member price and $15 is for the non member price.

_________________
Member of the Eldorado Dust Devils 4x4 Club


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:53 pm 
Offline
Soy una gran cosa
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 8071
Location: Way up North.
Vehicle: '51 Power Wagon
edited my first post to include a hoodie.

_________________
Image PNW Jeep Club member


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:06 am 
Offline
drinks are on me!

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 88
Location: SE Pennsyltucky / New Joisey
Vehicle: 92 XJ with some stuff
1 LS gray tee in Medium
1 LS gray tee in Large
1 LS gray tee in Kids size 10
1 Blue/Silver Hoodie in Medium

Thanks!

Edited to add a Hoodie


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:21 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:12 pm
Posts: 3688
Location: Under your bed
Vehicle: 93 YJ
would you like checks sent to ACRO along with written order and the order posted up here John?

_________________
Just want to hang with like minded people.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 1125
Location: Port orchard,Wa
1 (lg) hoodie Blue w/ silver

1 (xl)Long sleeve green w/tan

1 Baseball cap Black

_________________
Tow rig 08, 6.7 Cummins, 68RFE,
Image
Subscribe to CRAWL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:55 am 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 1125
Location: Port orchard,Wa
H,

I wanted to know if the Sweatshirts are available in green(Xl)? Also is there short sleeve shirts in pink(medium)
Thanks!

John90XJ wrote:
This order will close Saturday, September 26.

Orders placed before the deadline will be available about 10 days later.

We must have 12 embroidered items and 12 screen print items to complete an order. Less than that will require we hold over until the next order.

T-shirts are available in short or long sleeve, they are 100% heavy pre-shrunk cotton and are available in black with silver ink, blue with silver ink, green with tan ink or heather gray with black ink. On the back is the full size logo seen at the top of this webpage and the front left has the new logo, similar to the rear, with the mountains and Pacific NorthWest Jeep spelled out. The web address is no longer used on the front .

The sweatshirts and hoodies are 80% cotton-20% polyester, they clean up well and don't tend to pill around the neck. They have a nice heavy weight. They come in the same color combos as the t-shirts above (except khaki) and also have the PNWJeep logo on the back with the new logo on the front.

Baseball hats are available in a variety of colors-black, bright navy, cardinal red, hunter green or beige stone. All will have the new logo stitched on the front in a contrasting color. They are a soft feel, 100% cotton brushed canvas, unstructured, low profile with a D-ring buckle for one size fits all, stitched eyelets and a curved bill.

Beanies are also available in black, navy, stone, gray and pink. Like the baseball hats, they will be embroidered with the new logo in a contrasting color.

Sizes:

Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Double Extra Large, 3X and 4X
Other sizes, including children's, are available....PM me with requests.

Please indicate the quantity, color, type and size of each item you want. Be prepared to pay, preferably with PayPal, when the order is ready to go in.

Pricing: PNWJeep Member price/Public price

$12/$15 t-shirt, short sleeve

$15/$20 t-shirt, long sleeve

$20/$25 sweatshirt

$27/$30 hoodie

$10/$15 baseball hat

$10/$15 beanie

Add $4 for 3X or 4X sizing.

Add $1 to your payment if you want to send a PayPal payment. The address is membership@pnwjeep.com.

The order may be closed sooner if the numbers drop off and it seems like I have them all. There will be an opportunity to order for the next delivery if you miss this one.

Prices do not include delivery. I can make Priority Mail shipments via USPS at flat rate prices. Beyond that we'll have to figure something out.

Non-member orders must be prepaid. Orders will not be accepted from those that have failed to complete them in the past.

PM me with any questions, post your order here in the thread. Please be specific about color and sizing.

_________________
Tow rig 08, 6.7 Cummins, 68RFE,
Image
Subscribe to CRAWL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:41 pm
Posts: 371
1m grey hooded sweatshirt please.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:41 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 4736
Location: In your brain
1 xl Ls grey
1 xl Ls green
1 xl SS grey
1 xl SS green

_________________
90 Jeep Comanche 4.0L AW4, 231 2 low Tom wood's SYE, Waggy Dana 44's 5:13 Detroit Clayton's long arms, 6" lift, 35" Maxxis Creepy's, Trail-Ready Beadlocks, Custom bumpers, 3x6 box tube rock rails,LOT'S OF BODY DAMAGE
04.5 Chev HD2500 ext.cab longbed, Dirtymax, Duramaxtuner ECM & Edge CTS moniter
Auburn Car Repair & Offroad. 253-939-5019


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:16 am 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 15, 2009 1:21 pm
Posts: 4278
Location: Puyallup
Vehicle: 97 TJ Sport Kinda Built
Six-Nine wrote:
Also is there short sleeve shirts in pink(medium)
Thanks!



X2 but in large
Mama wants a pink one added to list

_________________
Member of the Eldorado Dust Devils 4x4 Club


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 pm 
Offline
I'm Fun Sized!
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 pm
Posts: 2095
Location: Lake Tapps
Vehicle: 00 TJ
92 Cherokee
84 Yota
1 LS M Blue
1 Hoodie M Grey

Let me know where to send money thanks

_________________
Lone Wolf Image

... "And knowing is half the battle" G.I.JOE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:36 pm 
Offline
Im not a player, I just post alot.
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am
Posts: 1117
Location: WSU / KENT
Vehicle: Mall Crawler
How much would shipping be for a hoodie do you think?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:47 pm 
Offline
Village Elder

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 11084
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
I'm going to put this order on hold for a few days. I'm working with our vendor to put together a shopping cart and direct order and ship process where there is no longer a middle man. Let me have until the first of the week and I think we can have this handled and then all of this can be handled individually with shipping options and easier payment choices.

_________________
www.crawlmag.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:49 pm 
Offline
whew, finally
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:05 pm
Posts: 649
Location: Redmond
Vehicle: 2013 Rubicon, 2.5" & 33s
I paypal'ed you a while ago for a hat, please order it as "bright navy". Not sure how you will handle your new system, given that I already paid?
thanks

_________________
My 2013 Rubicon: https://sites.google.com/site/vfrkurt/jeeprubicon
Previous JK Saraha:http://ducatifriedrich.googlepages.com/08sahara
My Motorcycles:https://sites.google.com/site/vfrkurt/home


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:37 pm 
Offline
Needy Fucker
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 32752
Location: WA
Vehicle: '12 Moo
John90XJ wrote:
I'm working with our vendor to put together a shopping cart and direct order and ship process where there is no longer a middle man.

You might check w/dezertdog too, he's got a sweet online shopping cart that we might be able to add to our forum...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5779
Location: North Bend
Vehicle: 98-TJ
So should I post my order here now and pay or wait a few days and see if you make it so you can just buy online?

_________________
98 - TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:25 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:36 pm
Posts: 3828
Location: Pacific, WA
Vehicle: Rockhopper's Mom
1 XL long sleeve black shirt

1 XL short sleeve blue shirt

_________________
On the hunt.

TH350/700R4/4L60E/NP231 stock/custom rebuilds

-Web Wheeler-


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:51 pm 
Offline
Village Elder

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 11084
Location: Reno, NV
Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
Please see this new thread for our new ordering system. It will be available until October 25th. Existing orders in this thread must be done through the new ordering system.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=18890

_________________
www.crawlmag.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Fall 2009 order
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:40 pm 
Offline
Pimp
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:08 am
Posts: 5779
Location: North Bend
Vehicle: 98-TJ
Cool. Thanks for the update.

_________________
98 - TJ


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group