www.PNWJeep.com

Pacific NorthWest Jeep forum
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 6:34 am 
This event started out as a small Meet & Greet and continues to grow, we are hosting its 3rd year. Starting at 10AM on Sept. 11th at Roberts Jeep in Auburn, this FREE event includes an RTI Contest, free hot dogs & refreshments, prizes, raffle, technical discussions and a chance to check out all the new Jeeps. The event runs from 10AM until 3PM.

Sponsors include TeraFlex, ProComp, Kevin's OffRoad, MileMarker and several more. Proceeds from the raffle to benefit our trail clean-up fund.

For those interested, our club is heading up to Evans Creek immediately following the event for some afternoon and evening wheeling.

Feel free to post here or contact a director for more information.

http://www.pnwjeep.com/3rdAnnualM&G.doc

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:44 pm 
Nice username

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:21 am 
Village Elder

Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
In the News Tribune today....hopefully it will generate some traffic.

Off-road

Pacific Northwest Jeep meet and greet: 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Saturday. Local Jeep club is hosting its third event; free; at Robert's Jeep on Auburn Way North; includes a raffle with proceeds to be used to fund ongoing club programs which include cleanups at Evan's Creek Off-Road Vehicle Park as well as the Elbe Hills trail complex. For more information, visit http://www.PNWJeep.com.

http://www.tribnet.com/sports/outdoors/ ... 2960c.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 9:43 am 
Good Job H, were famous now

Post subject: Meet An greet
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:34 pm 

:D: Hay thanks for the invite sorry about tring to win all the raffle stuff. Honest i had nothing to do with my name being called four times. I went out an bought a lotto ticket tonight so if you see me in the new Jeep you know i won that too. :P But honest i am inpressed with your membership and talking to some of your club folks today most built XJ's and WJ's i have seen pretty impressive i hope no one minds i sent photos to my friend in Melbourn austrila to show hime folks here really wheel XJ's. I liked reading about your Jeep club and the fact you have no pres vice pres etc etc I think you folks are more intersted in wheeling an helping each other out building up rigs then politics. nice to see. agine thanks for a great sat.

Post subject: Re: Meet An greet
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:49 pm 
Village Elder

Vehicle: '04 Jeep LJ, '72 Toyota FJ40 LandCRAWLer
jeffs94xj wrote:
:D: Hay thanks for the invite sorry about tring to win all the raffle stuff. Honest i had nothing to do with my name being called four times. I went out an bought a lotto ticket tonight so if you see me in the new Jeep you know i won that too.

Glad you enjoyed yourself...hope to see you again!

Post subject: meet
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:39 pm 

Have not talked to the wife yet but i might show up for your meeting see if i can gather any more info on your club etc etc i am not normaly a club person. i guess i have been running solo so long kinda hard to join if you know what i mean. I joined the eagles club and got heavly invested in time with them but just burnt out with ideas being tossed out like last weeks trash, so i gave up.